My friend recommended me/referred? me to a videogame company recruiter, and they both tried getting me today but I was asleep most of the day ‘cause I’m sick. But, uh luckily he gave him my e-mail to contact me.
Now I’m just nervous in general ‘cause idk what to expect, & not exactly sure if I’m ready. I guess we’ll see how things play through. Wish me luck?
- somnbody said: You’re as ready as anybody. You’ve played enough video games to know that there are people on the develeopment team sometimes who are fucking morons. You’re not one of them so you will be fantastic! Good luck; I’m super jelly.
- somnbody likes this
- tragicallyshoujo likes this
- cyberneticrobin likes this
- kpaxx likes this
- kpaxx said: Good luck and Godspeed!
- insidethevalley likes this
- melvinocappuccino likes this
- melvinocappuccino said: I know you can do this! I have tons of faith in you! Yeah! CAREER ADVENTURES!
- thymine posted this